Chapter 9: Service Quality – RATER. Part Two. Innovative Customer Service Training. #ttqsmodel.
Chapter 9: Service Quality – RATER. – Part Two
Please watch this video first: (Due to copyright issue we cannot keep in our presentation)
After Studying this Chapter, you be able to:
o Define quality in a broader term taking into consideration quality customer service.
o Discuss quality as a multidimensional concept.
o. Describe technical quality, functional quality and corporate image
o Describe SERVQUAL Model and how you can implement the 5 Service Dimensions (R A T E R ) at your workplace.
Quality Service – Definitions
Quality – A Multi-Dimensional Concept
1. Three dimensions of service quality
2. Technical and functional qualities, internal and external measures.
c. Five Dimensions of SERVQUAL Model – R A T E R
1. Service quality formula
2. Video: Gap 5. Service Gap model – Gap analysis explained
3. Five SERVQUAl dimensions
1. Five Servqual dimensions.
2. RATER dimensions mean scores